What's a holistic practitioner to do?
• Take this month’s Member survey: What should our Spring 2013 conference look like?
With warmer weather it’s hard to stay focused. We can help. Invigorate yourself. Connect, inform and transform with hundreds of like-minded members across the country (and some from all over the world)! Here’s how:
• Mark your calendar and plan to attend:
o Oct. 29: AHMA annual meeting in San Diego at the ABIHM Review Course
o Nov. 2: AHMA's 1 day retreat, Reclaiming the Spirit of Healthcare with Daniel Friedland, MD
o March 1-3: The Resilient Healer Retreat in Minneapolis, MN
o April 18-21, 2013 (tentative): AHMA / AAEM Joint Conference in St. Louis
• Blog! Share something you’ve written about holistic care: submit it for
publication in the AHMA blog. All blog authors are AHMA members. Check it
out if you haven’t seen it before. Some of AHMA’s best and brightest minds have contributed to date
• Start an AHMA Chapter! All you need is a committed core of like-minded
AHMA members and a willingness to follow a simple set of guidelines. AHMA
staff can help communicate to distribute newsletters and event announcements,
and to facilitate registration for events
• Join a Committee: Education & Programming… Membership & Outreach…
Website. Drop me a line for more info, email@example.com
• Tell a friend: If you know and like a colleague who practices holistic medicine,
why not ask him or her to join AHMA? Let the staff know. We can get in touch or
pass along some information about benefits of membership
A special thank-you for taking our last member survey. We had a record number of respondents and gained great insight into AHMA’s member benefits (see story in this issue).
Have a fabulous summer!